DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR | APPLICATIONS OPEN
Art House Productions is a performing and visual arts center established in 2001 and located in Jersey City, NJ. Art House is a home for adventurous artists, audiences, and ideas. We engage, inspire, entertain and challenge audiences with ambitious performing and visual arts programs; we provide arts education programs that promote life-long learning to a diverse community, and we celebrate the essential power of the arts to illuminate our common humanity.
Art House is currently seeking a Development Coordinator to oversee our capital campaign for our new multi arts space scheduled to open in late 2021 at 184 Morgan Street in downtown Jersey City. Candidate will be responsible for managing fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors, and managing individual and corporate gifts. The Development Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and Board of Directors, and works as part of Art House’s team.
- The Development Coordinator is a full-time position.
- The position is currently remote, but will continue in-person in 2022.
- The position will have flexibility to work from home for certain projects. Flexible PTO.
- The salary for this position begins at $50,000. No health benefits at this time.
- Oversee Art House’s Capital Campaign
- Maintain the fundraising calendar and schedule for recording prospects
- Responsible for database management
- Responsible for mid-grant, and post grant reports
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to build and maintain relationships
- Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders, board of trustees and staff
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions
- Strong commitment to organization's mission and values
- Experience in fundraising and working in nonprofits
- Strong writing, research, and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work collaboratively with a small team
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A passion for the arts in a diverse community
- Familiarity with Audience View Professional/OvationTix or other CRM database a plus
Art House is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and three references, emailed to HR@arthouseproductions.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and remain open until the position is filled.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@arthouseproductions.org or you may call us at 732-778-8428.