The Art House Gallery is a white box, ground floor gallery on the corner of Bay Street and Marin Boulevard in Jersey City. The gallery itself can comfortably host up to 60 patrons and measures approximately 39’ x 12.5’ x 10’h. With the use of the lobby, 100-125 guests can gather.
Across from the sheetrock hanging wall that runs the length of the gallery, there are floor-to-ceiling windows. Highly visible from the street, they invite pedestrians to engage with the art and welcome them inside. Mechanical white shades can be lowered for privacy and to accommodate display configurations; hanging apparatus allows for the display of work facing the street or, with the shades lowered, facing the gallery.
Amenities include overhead rigging for mobile art, A/V connections for sound and projections, window rigging to display work facing inside or outside, a corner desk for engaging public/making sales, window ledges for seating, a built-in table ledge for food/drink, and two accessible restrooms.
Gallery Pop-Up Rental Fee:
- $1500 per day (up to 8 hours)
- $300 cleaning and admin fee
- $5500 for Thursday - Sunday weekend rental
- For an additional fee, in the lobby there can be short-throw projections on an 18’x10’ wall to showcase photos/slideshows/videos/etc.
Dates Available in 2024:
- February 22, 23, 24, 25
- March 21, 22, 23, 24 // 28, 29, 30, 31
- April 25, 26, 27, 28
- June 27, 28, 29, 30
- July 1 - July 31
- September 26, 27, 28, 29
- October 31, Nov 1, 2, 3
- All pop-up gallery exhibitions taking place in the Art House Gallery will be listed on Art House's website and will receive at least one e-blast (16k) & social media post (total of 20k followers/subscribers across all platforms)
- Art House must approve promotional materials created by the artist prior to being released to the public. In any promotional materials, including posters, flyers, e-blasts, etc, as well as any printed program, artists must include the following line: This gallery exhibit is part of Art House’s pop-up gallery series, a program supporting artists through subsidized gallery space.
- Art House’s location should be listed in the following way: Art House Productions at The Hendrix - 345 Marin Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Gallery pop-up events must be approved by the Gallery Director, Andrea McKenna. Please fill out the following form to submit an exhibition proposal. To schedule a gallery walk-thru of the gallery, please contact Andrea McKenna at Gallery@arthouseproductions.org