Please know we are committed to providing and maintaining a safe, healthy environment for our patrons, artists, staff, and anyone else who visits Art House. Your safety and well-being are always our top priorities. We are closely monitoring communications from the CDC and the New Jersey Department of Health and are taking appropriate safeguards to address recommendations by these agencies.
Given the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, Art House will require:
- Everyone attending our events must be fully vaccinated.
- To find a vaccine appointment near you, please click here.
- Patrons attending events are required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination via a vaccine card or through an app such as the Docket App or Excelsior Pass.
- Mask policies vary based on the event. Please see individual event pages for details.
- Maintain social distancing when possible.
- If you do not feel well on the day of your event, contact us immediately. We can give you a box office credit for a future event, offer you a refund, or you can donate your ticket to Art House, fully tax-deductible.
In the interest of everyone's safety, ticket holders who don't follow these guidelines or fail to present the required documents will unfortunately not be allowed into the event.
Given the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, Art House will enforce the following protocols:
- All staff, volunteers, and artists working in public areas will be vaccinated and wear masks at all times.
- Sanitation stations will be made available at all Art House events.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
As members of the New Jersey Theatre Alliance, we pledge to protect the health and safety of all who come through our doors, onto our stages, and work within our organizations. We will follow the most current medical advice, meeting or exceeding* all local and national safety guidelines. Click here for Art House's COVID-19 Policies & Protocols. We’re also asking theatregoers to sign their own pledge to keep us all safe.
Take the pledge at www.openingnightopeningright.com